Saturday 3 August 2013



Yesterday I felt like a day out after my studying for three consecutive weekends!  I ventured to Eveleigh Markets and Newtown King Street for a day of bargain hunting and healthy eating.  Eveleigh Markets are so scenic in the Carriageworks buildings and it reminded me of fashion week :')


Kylie Kwong was there manning her stall and I was eager to try her Sticky Rice with Macadamias, Goji Berries and Insects!  Yes insects on my rice, as in crickets and grubs, you may be able to see in the picture below!  After filling up with this and a delicious Pork Bun I was ready for the rest of the day.



Goulds Arcade.  What can I say, this place is amazing, kind of reminded me of Hogwarts library! (I guess that's the Harry Potter fan in me)  


I made some purchases on my day out and was super excited to find some vintage mags and some funky hats!  These beautiful flowers now take prime position on my dining table and let's just say mum is officially obsessed with them!



A few of my magazine finds (including a vintage Kate Moss Vanity Fair!!)


Ahh T2 to finish off the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment