Saturday 6 April 2013

A Few of My Favourite Things!


Below are images I've taken (excuse the bad quality!) of all my favourite items in my wardrobe!  You may be able to sense my bohemian casual style and a minimalist feel when I dress up for special occasions.  Feel free to ask where I purchased any item, although many were found at markets and secret vintage pop up shops!


Kharki Trenchcoat- Henleys


Vintage denim vest


Vintage leather shorts


Lee Mathews silk singlet


Sportsgirl Mustard Shirt


Little Girl denim dress


Simple Sailors Tee-Shirt Dress


Vintage sequin top


Tigerlilly Retro Dress


Billabong Flora Cape


Mink Pink mini circle skirt


Vintage distressed denim shorts


Temp Lace Skirt


Sportsgirl Basic Tee (a must have in every wardrobe!)


Black Ankle Boots (another must have!)


My large selection on male inspired loafers and boat shoes!


Black slip-ons


Vintage Brown Leather Lace-up Boots


Vintage Brown Leather Backback

WHAT ARE YOUR MUST HAVE ITEMS? x



No comments:

Post a Comment