Friday 22 March 2013

CHRISTINA CENTENERA.

With her effortless brown tousled locks and smart sense of style, I find Christina Centenera my favourite (by far!) style icon.  Working as senior style editor at Vogue Australia and in a relationship with Josh Goot, who is one of my favourite designers, she is in constant contact with high fashion and fashionable styling.  I am in love with her amazing street style so much that I have a folder on my computer dedicated to Christina so I can keep up to date with her fashion styles! Crazy I know.  Take a look!


Leather and fur. She can't go wrong with that combination! 


Somehow finding a way to make trackies suitable for fashion week!?


Those leather pants again with a shear blouse and brassiere underneath.



WANT, want, want those shoes!


A fan of high angled boots.




Clean and crisp!



Ultimate cool! An outfit I'd love to wear.


Ugh are you in love too?

1 comment:

  1. Love her too! amazing post!
    -Regina

    ohhmygossip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete