Friday 11 October 2013

can you not
























// visiouslycyd // nati-i // wolfcub chronicles // crystallography // state--of--reverie // theyallhateus //

After one week back at school, I have to admit I am ready for holidays to come around again!  I loved have endless hours in the days to do whatever I wished without due dates or stress.  I found myself planting my new catus', taking dips at the beach and completing a craft project I'll share with you in a few weeks... I was getting out of bed at about 10am and breakfast around 12 if that even counts?!

I'm also loving the new summery tunes out now from Jack Johnson, Vance Joy, Haim, Lorde and James Blunt.  What have you been listening to- I'm always eager to hear about new music!

Hope you're all coping with the return to school/uni/work and begin that countdown to the next holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment