Saturday 13 July 2013

wild rose ☪


Little did I know I would be receiving one of the best editorials I've seen this year when I checked my mailbox yesterday morning!  This cute and cuddly editorial featuring the up and coming 17 year old Holly Rose Emery is the best I've seen in a while.  I had to make a post dedicated to this editorial, it just makes me so happy to think that one day I want to be styling shoots like this!   

Anyway, take a look at the amazing winter textures that are felts, wool and soft silks in the styling and the innocent way Holly conducts herself in this vulnerable photo shoot! 
Hope it gives you as much joy as it gave me. X 

P.S.  Keep an eye out for this gorgeous girl as I'm sure you'll be seeing much more of her in the near future!





Quoted by Holly Rose in the 'Love' issue of Vogue August 2013 Australia:

"Love is unconditional.  It's a feeling you'd do anything for the person no matter how ridiculous it may seem"

No comments:

Post a Comment